Happy August to my Fellow Bloggers and lovely Blog Readers! Here is a really simple recipe for Frozen Yogurt that also doubles as a Frozen Fruit Parfait! It’s a great way to indulge without feeling guilty or to have a healthy snack on-the-go. This easy recipe can be adjusted to your liking. It will keep you cool during the summer while making sure you look hot.
- 5 tbsp plain yogurt
- 1 packet oatmeal of your choice
- any small/chopped fruit
- you will also need: a bowl, ice pop mold
- for plain yogurt: milk, frozen yogurt, ice cream
- for oatmeal: vanilla extract, cinnamon, nuts, or any other flavoring
- for ice pop mold: ice cube tray, cup, wooden stick, plastic stick
- for fruit: I used peaches but you can use blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, apples, oranges, or any other type of fruit
- mix all ingredients in a bowl
- scoop into the container for your frozen treat
- freeze for 2 hours or overnight
If you don’t have time to freeze the mixture you can simply eat it as thick, delicious oatmeal.