Recently I picked up this lipstick and I’m very excited to try it. Revlon is a high-end drugstore brand. This means that their products are usually between $6 and $15. I have used Revlon in the past and I think it is a lovely brand with beautiful lipsticks, nail polishes, and foundations. I was looking for a new nude lipstick and this one compelled me.
Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lip Color in HD Seduction
- Before buying this, I put some swatches of the lipstick on my hand to see how the color looked. On my skin, it looked just darker than nude which is exactly what I wanted.
- The formula smells like Vanilla Yogurt.
- I love the shape of the brush.
- The formula is very thick and smooth. It glides on my lips very evenly (consistency of lipstick is comparable to White Out Correction Fluid).
- It takes a very long time to dry, but once it does, the color lasts for up to eight hours. Of course, if you eat a heavy meal or drink a lot of water, the color will not last as long.
- The color itself (not the matte finish) will stain your lips for up to 24 hours.
- Review: I give this lipstick a 7/10. It is a beautiful color, but if you don’t get a chance to open the lipstick before purchasing it, the color will come out darker than expected. The finish is matte, but it takes up to an hour for the lipstick to mattify.
- The formula starts to dry faster after you’ve used the lipstick for a week or so.
- It also will begin to go from nude with a hint of pink when it first dries, to a very peachy nude after about 4 hours.
- The matte finish does not fade if you have healthy, hydrated and exfoliated lips.
- New rating: This lipstick is a 9/10. It’s rich color and soft formula never fail to accentuate my lips.
Buy the lipstick here for $9
Hope you enjoyed this post! If you have any other questions or comments, feel free to add them down below!