Here are some Tips & Tricks for beautiful, white teeth in just 2 minutes. I’ve tried quite a few of these recipes and they work incredibly quickly. After brushing your teeth just once you will notice a difference in the color of your teeth. By using these mixes regularly, your teeth will stay healthy and you’ll never have to worry about having yellow teeth again! You can add these ingredients to your normal toothpaste if you are worried about the taste of the mixtures.
- Hydrogen Peroxide + Baking Soda is a well-known mixture for teeth whitening—but there is another great ingredient to add: Lemon Juice! The natural exfoliant adds a powerful reactant to the solution and creates a fizz that is sure to leave your teeth dazzling.
I suggest only making as much as you’ll need for about a week because this solution becomes less effective with each passing day.
- Brush your Teeth after every meal. If you drink coffee or some regularly, you probably notice how dark your teeth can get. If you enjoy either of these you must brush your teeth after eating, smoking and/or drinking coffee. Although most foods don’t stain your teeth, food buildup can occur from anything you eat and can create a yellowish layer over your teeth. By brushing vigorously, you will prevent plaque build-up and staining.
- Use Apple Cider Vinegar as a mouthwash or toothpaste. Vinegar is the key for removing stains all over your body. It will remove stains on your teeth and prevent bacterial growth in your mouth while flushing the existing bacteria out of your mouth.
- Strawberry, Salt + Baking Soda. The Vitamin C in strawberries will break down plaque. Malic Acid, which is also in strawberries, helps to remove surface stains on your teeth.
- Coconut Oil “Pulling”. You can crush it into a paste or swish the coconut pieces around your mouth. By brushing your teeth with coconut oil, it will remove plaque on your teeth and even promote fresh breath by deep-cleaning your gums.
- Using a Regular Deep-Cleaning Mouthwash is a very effective way to keep your teeth from getting stains and to prevent bacterial growth all over your mouth.
Additionally: I wanted to let all of you know that I recently made a Twitter, Bloglovin’ and Pinterest for this Blog. I am excited to post blog updates and random thoughts on these sights. On these sites I also share many awesome articles from throughout the web that you might miss if you never leave the WordPress Reader. In case you want to check them out here are: My Twitter, My Boglovin’, and My Pinterest.