Using a natural face and lip exfoliator once or twice a week can really make a difference on the overall appearance of your skin and it can help keep your face from getting dry and your lips from getting chapped. And if you use makeup, it will make the application of it much easier and make the makeup look smoother and more natural.
Use this on your face no more than once a week, it will get rid of dead skin and using it regularly will brighten the overall appearance of your skin.
- mix 1 tbsp coconut oil 1 tbsp baking soda into a paste
- adding sugar is optional, if you use it use 1/2 tbsp brown sugar. keep in mind that it will make the mixture very coarse.
- these ingredients can be used to make a facial scrub for anyone. if you need one tailored to your skin type here is what to add:
- add 2-3 drops of:
- lemon juice if you have oily skin
- lavender if you have dry skin and/or need to rejuvenate dead skin cells
- frankincense or melaleuca if you have acne-prone skin
- rub it on your face and rinse off with water
Use this to exfoliate your lips no more than twice a week. It will get rid of dry skin on your lips and make your lips look very plump, healthy and hydrated. It also tastes just like lemonade.
- mix 5 tbsp sugar, 1 tbsp honey and 1 tsp lemon juice together in a small jar. it should be coarse because sugar is the main ingredient.
- optional ingredients are:
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- 1 tsp food coloring of your choice
- use a circular motion when applying the scrub on your lips for the best results. rinse off with water.